Public Works

Streets, Water, Public Spaces and More

The Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining city streets, water and sewer lines, all public spaces and other areas of city operations.  This department also operates and maintains the City’s water and sewer plants.

The public is encouraged to report all problems immediately to: (573) 324-5451.

Weekends, after-hours and emergency calls should be made to the Bowling Green Police Department at: (573) 324-3200.

City Hall

Normal Business Hours - (573) 324-5451
After Hours/Emergencies- (573) 324-3200

Email: [email protected]