16 W. Church St.
Ph: (573) 324-5451
Fx: (573) 324-2644
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Reasons to Locate Your Business In Bowling Green
- North, South, East or West: Highway 61 and Highway 54 will provide your customers, clients and the other providers you rely on with easy access to your business. No matter which direction they come from they'll find getting to you an easy thing to do.
- Locations, Locations, Locations: Whether it's the Town Center, the Town Square, Business 61 or Business 54, there's a business district that's right for your business.
- Strong Local Government: The Bowling Green Mayor and Board of Aldermen are undivided in their commitment to a strong, sustainable business community.
- A Comprehensive Approach: As a business owner you know that success rarely happens without effort, and it's never sustained without commitment. In the City of Bowling Green we know where we're going and we know how to get there. We have a proven plan and a record of achievement.
- A Long Term Partnership: Our interest in you won't end with your grand opening. We're with you for the long haul and offer support through the Mayor's Office of Economic Development, the Bowling Green Chamber of Commerce and the Pike County Development Authority.
City Business License Application